Where is the Training Academy located and when does it start?
The Training Academy takes place at the Sofitel Hotel, Broadbeach, after the conclusion of the Asia-Pacific Conference. The Training Academy starts at 8:30am on Wednesday 30 May, 2018.
How do I register and how much does it cost?
You can register for the Training Academy when you register for the Ungerboeck Asia-Pacific Conference! Cost is $475 for the full day, consisting of one morning session and one afternoon session. Late pricing of $595 comes into affect on 5 May, 2018.
What is the difference between the Ungerboeck Conference and the Training Academy?
The Ungerboeck Conference offers insight into new and upcoming enhancements and software best practices, as well as the business benefits of the various software features.
The Training Academy features hands-on training on how to use and configure various features within the system.
Do I need to bring my own computer to the Training Academy?
No, all equipment and software will be provided for you. Supply of equipment is included in your registration fee.
Is it valuable to attend both the Ungerboeck Conference and the Training Academy?
Of course! The Ungerboeck Conference provides you the opportunity to learn how you can best use the features available in Ungerboeck Software to improve your business processes while the Training Academy shows you how to configure and implement those features.
What type of users should attend the Training Academy?
We cater to a large range of users. Brand new users and power users will find a variety of courses that suit their needs.
What is the cancellation policy for the Training Academy?
The registration cancellation policy for the Training Academy is as follows:
- Cancellations received more than 45 days prior to the start of the Training Academy will forfeit 50% of the total fees for all registered courses.
- Cancellations received less than 45 days prior to the start of the Training Academy will forfeit 100% of the total fees for all registered courses.
- Substitutions for registrants can be made at any time.
Mimumum number of course attendees: 2
If the number of registrants 15 days before a class is less than 2, Ungerboeck reserves the right to cancel the class. Registration fees will be fully refunded.
What else do I need to know?
- Each course runs for a half day, with 2 courses in total for the whole day. You can register for the courses (1x morning and 1x afternoon) that best fits your needs
- Registration for courses will be limited to keep the classes small and hands on
- No registrations will be accepted at the conference or on the day of the Training Academy
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea will be provided on the Wednesday
- Standard Pricing: $475 and Late Pricing: $595 excludes GST
By registering for the Training Academy, all attendees acknowledge that they may be photographed while at events, and those photos may be used for promotional purposes.